THE COMPANY- NISSIWOOD
Nissiwood is a new generation venture promoted by a group that has been in the wood industry for four generations. Since 2001, Nissiwood has focused on the possibilities of printing on microthin wood and is one of only three manufacturers of the product in the world. Nissiwood is promoted by Punnose P Elias.
Using a special technology, Nissiwood manufactures microthin wood resulting in a printing substrate made of 100% real wood which behaves like paper. This combination offers immense printing options. A decade of exporting these products has gainedthe company a large market in the USA, Australia and Europe.
Printable Microthin Wood
Nissiwood microthin printable wood sheets are made of 100% real wood. Unique and versatile, the product has unending possibilities of use that are totally different from the traditional uses of wood veneer.
Nissiwood sheets are manufactured in a modern facility under strict and stringent professional supervision with great emphasis on quality. Different wood species are specially selected with utmost care for micro thin processing. These are then used for different applications such as gift cards, wedding cards, business cards, swipe cards, brochures, tags, book marks and many more.An active sales & marketing team in Kochi caters to the needs of its customers worldwide. More details of Nissiwood can be seen on the website – www.nissiwood.com
Candidates are encouraged to go through the site in detail before applying.
1. SALES EXECUTIVE
Nissiwood is looking for someone young and dynamic for its sales team.
- The candidate must have a passion for selling.
- The candidate must be hard working, articulate, creative and imaginative and able to interact with people from different cultures.
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- A systematic and methodical style of working which gives clear results is a necessity.
- The candidate must work well within a team.
- The candidate will be responsible for meeting sales targets.
- The task is to interact with domestic and overseas customers and be responsive to their needs.
- When necessary, the candidate will also be required to work with designers, both internal and external, to develop new product designs to grow the market.
- The role requires communication with customers, finalising orders, planning and adhering to schedules and ensuring quality.
- The ability to work with the support team and ensure quality of output as well as strict adherence to deadlines is a mandatory requirement.
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS
- Face-to-face contact with customers is minimal. Most contact with customers is on email and through telephones. The ability to write and speak well in English is essential.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with ease.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic degree required. B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech or any other equivalent degree.
- 23 to 26 yrs
- Sr. Executive Sales
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Must have worked in a sales team.
- Experience in planning and meeting sales targets is required.
- Must have experience in prospecting and identifying customers.
- Must be adept at closing sales
- Must have experience in collections.
- Must be able to interpret sales data and trends.
- Experience in online sales and/ or the paper industry will be preferred.
The position will be based at Kochi. Willingness to travel on the job is essential.
Interested candidates may forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current and expected CTC must be included for the application to be considered.